Sunday 2 December 2012

I joined the Dark Side...

...they had cookies.

I was bought a copy of Microsoft Office University for my birthday in December. As much as I hate large dorporations and try and use open source and small company products instead, I have to say that I'm really enjoying the software package.

I'm an ex-user of Office through previous employment and it's a pleasure using Outlook again. I love having access to sticky notes, calendar and mail all within one program without having to organise addons, themes and randomness.

Word 2010 is really quite fantastic, love the referencing ability and the new ribbon makes the whole word processing activity a lot more intuitive than before.

I still think Open Office is absolutely fantastic for free, and does all you really need. Microsoft provide some bells and whistles that I really do like though.


No comments:

Post a Comment